Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Homeschooling Curricula on hand

So far I've found the McGuffey's Readers, some unit studies on Egypt, George Washington, General U.S. Grant.... and Mom says I have Saxon math somewhere around here. Still looking...

I've found a series of books in 'The Core Knowledge Series" titled "What Your 3rd Grader Needs to Know" Fundamentals of a Good Third Grade Education (for grades1-6).

Many A Beka Books and Teacher's Keys for Science, Geography, History, Vocabulary & Spelling, Government & Economics....

"I Love America" by Julianne S. Kimber (stories, songs, poems, projects, games & resource material).

"A Children's Companion Guide to America's History" by Catherine Millard. (I really like this one from what I can tell).

"Comprehensive Curriculum of Basic Skills" only grades 2 and 4 so far.

Several "Learning Language Arts through Literature" (Debbie Strayer and Susan Simpson)

Some "Health for the Glory of God" booklets (Rod and Staff Publishers).

Now my head hurts, and I've got to rest. It actually hurt all along (I woke up with a migraine) but it's nearly intolerable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment