Monday, June 1, 2009

Have officially started Singapore math

and so far, so good. It seems so simple, and non-repetitive that I think we will both be able to deal with it well. Of course today's worksheets were completely review for him, but I hope he will continue to enjoy it when he's actually learning new things as well.

DBall informed me today that he does not like Time4 Learning and doing school work on the computer. He requested that I find a Language Arts curriculum that includes a book and worksheets for him to do. PLEASE HELP if you know of anything that sounds remotely like this please!!!

We're occasionally doing spelling, but he isn't enjoying cold spelling words at all. So I've decided to - when I get around to it- print off the words for him and give him a couple days to become familiar with them, then test once or twice a week.

Okay that's all for the moment, but please feel free to suggest away for language arts curriculum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment